Mobile Homes

Mobile homes are assessed as either real estate or personal property, depending on the situation.  If you own a mobile home that is located on land owned by someone else, you must report your home information on your personal property return, which can be found on our "Forms" page, and it will be taxed as personal property.  This applies to any mobile home, including both single and double-wides.  If your mobile home is located on land that you own, then it is considered real estate and the taxes will be included on your real estate tax bill.  

If you have installed a new mobile home on your property, you can contact our office to ensure we have your information correct.