for June 18-21, 2021
Due to the proclamation issued by Governor Jim Justice declaring Juneteenth a State holiday, the Fayette County Courthouse will be closed in observance on Friday, June 18, 2021.*
The Courthouse will remain closed Monday, June 21, 2021 in observance of West Virginia Day.
Normal courthouse hours will resume Tuesday, June 22, 2021 at 8:00 AM.
*Please note the Fayette County Commission meeting scheduled for
Friday, June 18 will proceed as normal.
THE FAYETTE COUNTY COURTHOUSE
IS OPEN FROM
8:00 A.M. TO 4:00 P.M.
MONDAY - FRIDAY
The Fayette County Courthouse will be closed the following days in 2021:
- Juneteenth - Observed Friday June 18
- West Virginia Day - Observed Monday June 21
- Independence Day - Observed Monday July 5
- Labor Day - Monday September 6
- Columbus Day - Monday October 11
- Veterans Day - Thursday November 11
- Thanksgiving - Thursday November 25
- Lincoln's Birthday - Observed Friday November 26
- Christmas Day - Observed Friday December 24
- New Year’s Day - Observed Friday December 31